Sunday was also clothes shopping for Agent Black and Holly Hobby's wedding-thing this weekend. It's not really re-marrying, it's not really a reception. Anyways, I got a nice new green shirt, and some microfiber slacks, so I am pleased. Red Queen talked me out of just getting another black suit.
How could I forget to mention, we got a new fridge last Thursday? It's h00j. And much less leaky than the old one. And the luxury of being able to put things on the door! It's muy gigante.
YOU LOVE NEWS:
* The U.S. government supplied bioterror stock to Iraq, records indicate.
* The lack of presidential leadership.
* On winning the war in Afghanistan.
* The power of words show in speech analysis: Osama who?
* Amnesty International weighs in on Israeli-Palestinian violence (verdict: everyone sucks.)
* Local affairs: questioning the legality of mass arrests
* The newfound importance of middle school.