Yeah, that ain't good.
* Hurley's census: why is he the smartest guy on the island?
* Locke's interview: comedy gold.
* OK, my next career move will be as a professional psychic, solely so I can flip out on people halfway through a reading, and insist on returning their money. It'd be hilarious every time.
* "Craphole Island"! Shannon's totally been learning from Sawyer.
* Speaking of which: hey Sawyer, nice sunglasses.
* Hurley having to go see Sawyer, also comedy gold. And again, Hurley totally gets what he wants from one of the more difficult people on the island. He's a genius.
* Allow me to make a list of people on the island I'd want delivering a baby, and explain how far down Charlie is on that list.
* Also, way to blurt out the drug addict thing, dude. She's still not going to want to go to the Spirit Week dance with you.
* OK, the pens that wouldn't write: freaky.
* Almost as freaky as the broken-airplane mobile over the nightmare crib.
* So, now interesting in hearing guesses (no spoilers, please) on the baby.
* Hey, have we seen or heard from The Monster since Locke faced it?
* "Oh my God, he knew."
* Sayid! Unexpected!
* I was completely waiting for Sayid to just crash into Claire and Charlie.
* OMG THE ROSTER DOESN"T MATCH THE CENSUS.
* OMG ETHAN
* OMG THERE'S OTHER PEOPLE ON THE ISLAND.
* OMG OMG OMG