And how do you win back the trust of people right after you destroyed their city?
Reporters walking a fine line in questioning Bush.
* An insurgent's tale.
* The NYTimes looks back at Tom Ridge's record.
* Examining the conservative attacks on the CIA, and Bush's silence on the matter.
* Generals knew of detainee abuse early on.
* Wounded and disabled soldiers being kept on the active duty list.
* Coach brings a trial under Title IX.
* China's rush to animation.
* Having long resisted connections, Romania now welcomes the tourism dollars brought about by Dracula.
* IFP Independent Spirit Award nominees announced.
Fametracker.com pits Peter Sarsgaard against Stephen Dorff. (Bonus: indie prom!)
Oh, so not a shocker: the new David Boreanaz Crow movie will be a direct-to-DVD release.