McCain releases documents showing the Boeing/Air Force scandal goes right to the top.
FCC says picking and choosing your cable channels would cost more. Whatever dudes. (Note: McCain shows up here also. Notice a pattern?)
A LOTTA NEWS:
* Report from embedded BBC reporter in Fallujah.
* In Fallujah, American Marines see the worst urban fighting since the Vietnam War.
* The truth about Bush's compassionate conservative world view.
* Domestic spending gets cut more and more.
* Is McCain angling for a 2008 run?
* Congress loses leaders and unifiers.
* Katha Pollitt on the Bush GOP 'handing out the moral plunder.'
* "In nominating Alberto Gonzales to be the next attorney general, President Bush has selected a man with a long record of giving him the kind of legal advice he wants. Unfortunately, that advice has not always been of the highest professional or ethical caliber."
* Looking back at the election, exit polls, online webloggers, and what we can learn from it all.
* The Democrats look to Colorado for examples of what works.
* The Democrats struggle: vision or guts?
* Iran debates democracy and "the great satan" America.
WashingtonPost.com's winter movie guide.
New York TV station drops ads for Kinsey. Freedom is on the march!
Jim Carrey finds a new spiritualism.
Sometimes, it's just relaxing to smash stuff up.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.