* The story of an Arab resistance fighter in Fallujah, how he got there and why he decided to go.
* The story of a Washington Post photographer and her tours in Iraq with our troops.
* BBC in pictures: the battle for Fallujah.
* BBC reporter Fadhil Badrani on the ground in Fallujah, now a ghost city.
* A reporter in Fallujah questions the excessive firepower.
* Marines describe the shock of war.
* Black flags a deadly form of communication for insurrectionists.
* Richard Cohen on the truth behind the silence of the father of a fallen soldier.