-Andy Rooney, on the losing side of elections.
Interesting essays: what's next for the Republicans and Democrats.
Gary Hart discusses the space between faith and politics.
Bob Herbert on the ignorance vote.
Critic says that the administration doesn't understand how al Qaeda is evolving.
So if crimes are down, why is the number of inmates up?
A FEW MORE LINKS:
* BBC analysis asks if the siege of Fallujah is truly the beginning of the end.
* Watching to proceedings at Guantanamo.
* Thomas Friedman looks at Arafat's historical impact.
* Howard Kurtz essay on the spin of the losing side of the election.
* How far did evangelical leaders go to get Bush elected?
* Oh, *that's* why companies like outsourcing.
* Putting a face on technology, literally.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.