David Brooks also calls the 'values vote' a myth.
Mysterious deadly hospital infection spreads to Montreal.
* Maureen Dowd on Rove's revenge and social engineering.
* BBC columnist ponders how Bush could connect with so many voters.
* Turns out, the youth vote did increase this year.
* OK, turns out when we invaded Iraq, we didn't guard the stockpiles of antiaircraft missiles either.
* OMG burro shortage in Mexico! (Courtesy Operative X.)
* As lander approaches, Titan remains a mystery.
* The dichotomy of Pee-wee Herman.
* Guatelamalan prostitute soccer.
The trials and tribulations of the modern B-movie business.
Muppets get postage stamps next year.