This Just In: Bush can't keep his campaign promises, mathematically.
Good read: Dick Meyer isn't buying the moral values hype.
DC coyote sightings confirmed.
* David Rees has encouraging words for Kerry voters.
* Winners and losers from the 2004 election.
* The Democrats lost more than just a Senate seat with Daschle's defeat.
* Democrats look ahead to an internal debate.
* Moral values: a decisive issue?
* Maureen Dowd on the Red Zone.
* Marc Fisher wonders when the grown-ups will be in charge of politics.
* Steve Hartman on an America divided.
* Red states skewer Dems' values.
* The world sees election results as dispiriting.
* BBC Q&A on what would come after Arafat's passing. Two successors have now been chosen. McCain sees it as an opportunity for peace.
* More evidence surrounding the Al Qaqaa explosives theft.
* Administration tries to block new scientific report on Arctic warming.
* Huh. The amazing Mars rovers keep going, even gaining unexpected power.
Hamilton College can be proud of their varsity streaking team champions.
Headline of the day: Top price for Havel's charity cow.
New resident of the White House: Miss Beazley.