* What we're waiting on with the election.
* Tom Shales covers the election night coverage. Heh. And Howard Kurtz notes that all the networks were pretty timid.
* If you like statistics, check out the Post's exit poll data breakdown so you know who to blame.
* Most incumbent governors held on to their seats, while Repbulicans posted minor gains in the House and the Senate. Not enough to make a real difference, though.
* Gay marriage banned in eleven states, and California supports stem cell research.
[UPDATE: New links added in comments, 1:35 pm.]