Hey, someone realized single women vote too.
Interesting new tactic: divide the insurgents.
* Cutbacks threaten the work of a Homeland Security unit.
* The fight for control of Congress has been 'nasty, expensive and local.'
* Huh. Bush didn't get Ted Rall's endorsement. How odd.
* WashingtonPost.com hands the crystal ball to 13 pundits, for their election predictions.
* Frank Rich on fear and fatigue on the campaign trail.
* NYTimes.com editorial: Ohio as the new Florida.
* After all that controversy, the British troops aren't even being redeployed to the Sunni triangle.
* Two young pastors use the internet and marketing tactics to fight pornography.
* "The rockism debate began in earnest in the early 1980's, but over the past few years it has heated up, and today, in certain impassioned circles, there is simply nothing worse than a rockist."
Scientific investigation of ways to control hurricanes.
More scares about the Arctic climate change, and how it's speeding up.
Ooooh, does Titan have lakes of methane?
Michael Moore explains why he respects the Republican party.
Faith through fright at evangelical Christian haunted houses.