* Post gives its endorsements for Congress in Maryland.
* DNA evidence is a great way to solve crimes, but is only half the battle, in most cases.
* Fewer websurfers searching for porn.
* As video games shoot for younger and younger audiences, future implications are curious.
* Hey, that's my company.
* Study finds warming trend in the Arctic linked to emissions.
* Scottish town pardons witches executed over 400 years ago.
* Today's picture. (Courtesy Georgia.)
Sorry for the half-assed job, just, you know, busy like a bug. Since there's clearly not enough to read here, I know you're gonna go surfing for more interesting news. If you find any that I didn't cover last night, leave a link in the comments below! Huzzah! News by the people, for the people, as it were.
(If you post a political poll, though, I will punish you.)