Jefferson Morley covers how people in foreign countries are scared by the religious fervor of Bush and his followers.
NYTimes editorial on how we can make new enemies overseas.
Dick Meyer talks about the large group of ambivalent voters who don't trust either party.
* Putin's imperialism goes on unchecked.
* Why Bush's term has been bad for Israel.
* Top Army official wants a Halliburton inquiry.
* Call me old-fashioned, but I think you should let your body stop growing before you get plastic surgery.
* Keeping your brain fit and healthy to prevent Alzheimer's.
* NASA to investigate gamma ray blasts in space.
Nice. Williams wants a new tax in DC to help pay for the new baseball team.