Getting home last night, I watched the end of the season-ender of Smallville, and forgot how great an ending it was. And I saw the Blind Date with the scorpion! After that, I couldn't get to sleep, so I stayed up to read JLA: World War III. Which I, uh, ended up reading through to the end. Heh.
Tonight, Sailor Tork and I drop the karaoke bomb on Laurel, yo.
YOU MAY OR MAY NOT LIKE NEWS:
* Burundi is murdering its citizens by the hundreds of thousands, but it's OK, because they don't have oil, and we're not interested in nation building.
* The majority of Bush's cabinet are millionaires. One third of the cabinet are in the $10 million plus range.
* An update on what the robot found in the Great Pyramid.
* Smartest city in the country: Bethesda! Hey, i watch movies there!
* A missing astronomical link: medium black holes
* And hey, 34 new shows.