Aid agencies warn climate changes could undo gains made in the war on poverty.
* CBS's Dick Meyer wonders why people want a contrite president.
* OK, shorter tours of duty are a nice idea, but sending them on tour after tour won't help the situation.
* The Taliban, in crisis over the Afghani elections, breaks into smaller groups.
* The Vatican sees anti-Catholic sentiment in countries with different viewpoints and policies.
* The UN predicts a boom in the, uh, robot labor force.
* Area arts programs on the rebound.
* Brief coverage of the Mikulski-Pipkin debate Monday night.
* New keychain device lets you turn off TVs, anywhere.
Dave Barry to take a leave of absence.
Nifty BBC contest: 101 years, 101 words. Whizzo!