-from Ron Suskind's article on Bush's "faith-based presidency," for the NYTimes.
Supreme Court orders another look at the Texas gerrymandering situation.
Good read: WashingtonPost.com editorial, "The Choice on Liberty."
Must read: Ron Suskind's in-depth article on George Bush the fundamentalist messiah figure.
The Post brings us what we don't know about Mary Cheney. You know, the lesbian.
* Howard Kurtz on challenging the candidates over their facts and figures, as well as some reaction to Suskind's article on Bush.
* How did Darfur happen?
* Sinclair Broadcasting fires their Washington bureau chief, after he speaks out against their anti-Kerry film.
* After years of isolation, Japan tries to find its way in foreign policy.
* Why 'values' issues don't have as much of an impact this election.
* The schizophrenic world of too many online passwords and logins.
* In newspapers across the country, political cartoons are being phased out.
* Networks fall over themselves to rip off the original ideas for TV shows that became quick hits this season.
The BBC documentary on ordinary people that has been filming for over 42 years.