* Whoah. How the success or failure of Karl Rove will literally affect the future of our country.
* Todd Gitlin on Bush's thought deficit.
* Scare tactics take their place in the political advertising landscape, setting the bar a little lower (plus bonus graphic.)
* Maureen Dowd on the Catholic Church's response to Kerry.
* Richard Cohen on Bush's fatal mistake.
* So. Why hasn't Abu Ghraib come up on the campaign trail?
* The New York Times endorses Kerry.
* In case you haven't seen it elsewhere, this is Must See TV: Jon Stewart gets in a fight on Crossfire - transcript (courtesy Troia) and video (courtesy asimplelife.)