The Times asks: who is Abu Musab al-Zarqawi?
So, the flu shot shortage *wasn't* a surprise. Huh.
Barry joins the fight against the new stadium, as skeptics question DC baseball.
Oh, Dr. Rice, you card. You don't need to make yourself any more of a target than you already are.
CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* Ralph Nader's back with more advice for Democrats.
* Wonkette's debate feed.
* Frank Rich notes that the Bush campaign has lost its usual tight control of the media.
* NYTimes editorial on those being jailed over the Plame leak - none of them the one responsible.
* More troops on the ground are questioning the war.
* Piecing together an American flag out of terror-fueled public service announcements.
The Mars rovers are back in action after the winter, and find more evidence of water.
Possible new giant ape found?
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.