* Both Cheney and Edwards were basically making up numbers. CNN fact-check here. Complete transcript here.
* Wait, Canada has submarines? Real ones?
* Louisiana voters approve state constitutional amendment banning gay marriage, and a judge throws it out three weeks later.
* Prominent Islamic scholar still doesn't know why his visa was revoked.
* Job cuts reach an eight-month high.
* Therapy and support groups for addicted gamers.
* Leela marries Shield writer.
[Please feel free to add more (worthwhile) links in comments below.]