* The BBC discusses the fight over the debates' formats - including Bush being sensitive about the fact that Kerry is dramatically taller.
* Another fine round by Howard Kurtz, getting ready for the debates.
* Federal judge strikes down part of the Patriot Act.
* Just how messed up is the election process in Florida? You'd be surprised. (Courtesy Stephen Notley.)
* New bill sneaks in provision to legally be able to ship prisoners to countries that use torture on their captives. Oh, and makes it retroactive.
* Ted Rall talks about why the terrorists do what they do.
* Wow. Check out the pro-Bush DVD being distributed to church groups nationwide.
* BBC starts a multipart series on women's changing attitudes towards marriage.
[UPDATE: More links added in comments section, because I'm quirky like that.]