NEWS BUFFS: Thursday after the debates, The Daily Show will have post-debate coverage. Tune in!
Another reason this election is more important: whoever wins will likely be nominating a fair number of federal judges, including Supreme Court judges.
NYTimes takes a look at the Cheney-Halliburton situation, the facts we know and the questions unanswered.
Time magazine breaks a story about the CIA working to influence the upcoming Iraqi elections. More on this later.
* Let's not forget one of Bush's other failures: reviving missile defense (plus bonus graphic.)
* World Opinion Roundup looks at John Kerry's numbers and other topics from a foreign point of view.
* New Zealand deports Israeli spies. What were they spying on, a Xena convention? Also, check out the ninja in the second picture.
* Mayor Williams has a fine editorial in today's Post against the repealing of DC's gun control laws.
* Unraveling a biblical mystery, etched in silver.
* Unmasking Dali.
* Oddly, Miramax cuts its staff.
* Liam Neeson to star in new movie about Dr. Kinsey.
* The Moog makes a comeback.
After they close, museums are creepy.
Daily Show does some fact checking on O'Reilly.