* Alexander - Whoah, hefty cast there. Need to hear this one is good first, though. Big historicalish films are too iffy these days.
* Closer - Ehn. I suppose if you're into that sort of thing.
* Finding Neverland - Johnny Depp as Barrie? Tempting.
* Flight of the Phoenix - Well, the trailer was definitely a surprise. However, I also think it just explained the whole movie.
* Friday Night Lights - I could have sworn I heard Billy Bob Thornton was a good actor at one point.
* The Grudge - I liked this movie when it was called The Ring. SMG, hope you're ready for Scooby Doo 3.
* Hitch - A-nope, even if it does have a Skarsgard.
* Raise Your Voice - I'm not joking when I say I guessed the plot of the movie from the poster.
* The Ringer - Wow, no. I mean, maybe, if I hear the best things in the world about it, but otherwise, no. Even if that guy did direct Beyond the Mat.
* Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow - Okay, okay, I admit it. The new trailer looks much better, so I'll be there Friday.
* White Noise - They sure didn't make a big deal about Michael Keaton being their only big name. Getting a Sixth Sense/Ring vibe off this, and not in a good way.
Oh, and: anyone seen Vanity Fair? Worth seeing on the big screen?