The head of the ACLU discusses the danger of watch lists.
David Ignatius speaks out against politicizing terrorism (bonus: who leaked Khan?)
Haw haw! Test scores reveal charter schools lagging.
Also, Florida court rules against school vouchers for religious education.
* The safety gap grows between SUVs and cars.
* Paul Krugman, on how to make sure the election this November looks credible.
* Sharon expands settlements, again.
* Howard Kurtz on what McGreevey didn't say, Bush's 2nd term, and more.
* New York gets ready to 'deal' with the convention protestors.
* The Jews for Jesus campaign stirs local outrage.
* The climate in California is changing drastically.
* Celebrating 25 years of ESPN.
Troia on security and fear.