FBI questions demonstrators before the Republican convention.
The New York Times and Calvin Trillin present a war in nine stanzas.
* Yet another record trade deficit. Whoo! We're #1!
* Polluted sites not being given the money they need for cleanup.
* Israel tries to end its prisoners' hunger strike - one way or another.
* The BBC looks at the uneasy spot of the Republicans.
* Good read: Post editorial re-examines the Bush tax cuts.
* The director of Three Kings plans a documentary on the Iraq war.
* "He pretty much single-handedly funded the methamphetamine trade here in Kalispell for a number of years."
* 'A modern lexical minefield.'
The TelevisionWithoutPity.com 2003-2004 season awards, part 5.
The color code behind Hero.
Why do sports stars and entertainers wear those brightly-colored suits?
The changing fashion of, uh, cheerleaders.