Life in a Marine unit in a forgotten corner of the war.
Post editorial on Ehrlich's latest shenanigans, this time with doctors and hospitals.
* One Chinese official takes a stand against government corruption.
* One French worker takes a stand, in favor of sloth.
* Bush to shift troop deployments overseas.
* Book review of America Alone, a new, thorough indictment of the neoconservative movement.
* eBay buys 25% of craiglist. I hope they give it a kinder interface.
* Experts foresee more frequent, more brutal heat waves this century.
* Hubble takes a look at a 'celestial bubble.'
* Turns out the new CIA nominee talked with Michael Moore once.
* This dude made pizza for Kim Jong-il.
* Ben Stein, on the nature of stardom. Sorta.