The Drug Czar (we still have those?) admits that our anti-drug policies aren't working.
Paul Krugman looks at the Afghanizing of the news from Iraq.
LAST MINUTE NEWS:
* The Illinois GOP struggles to find someone to run.
* Man, no one ever held concerts to help stop Clinton.
* Polish town turns to geese to ease their economic woes.
* Zines flourished from the online revolution.
* Huh. This October, from the people that brought you South Park - Team America: World Police.
Cassini finds new and different rings around Saturn. Bonus: a 'constant strange glow' from Titan.
Nice little review of the new book Superman on the Couch.