- Car fixed, back from shop, only cost a gajillion dollars instead of two gajillion dollars. Also, the brakes are going (which I knew, because of the noise they make) but I'm ignoring that for now, because that's another two gajillion dollars.
- New glasses, picked up. They're, uh, a little square and a little bigger, but that's the way of things these days. Also, it's freaky because I can see *everything.* Still waiting on new sunglasses.
- Haircut achieved, though I really should have had another couple inches off, because it doesn't look like I got any haircut (but I saw the hair lying there on the ground!)
- Cats: nuts.
- Still need to post recent trailers seen.
Dinner with Baroness. Word on the street is cooking will be involved. WHO CAN SAY.
Packing-o-rama for New York trip, leaving Friday morning, returning Monday, uh, evening-ish. Wedding in the middle there somewhere.
- Need code names for marag and summer_queen. Taking suggestions.
- Exit Mundi, one of my favorite websites ,has been updated with a new end-of-the-world theory: the Verneshot.
- After returning from trip, must arrange time to hang out with: Lemon Russ, Mistress Sassy, Fourteen, and probably a zillion other people. If you should be on this list, drop me a note, time will be made.