And I didn't know how far Israel went to ban citizenship for Arabs.
Looking at polls from four years ago, and guessing how it will affect this November.
* Special forces trying to adjust to their new, expanded roles.
* Another whistleblower at the FBI.
* Well, the good news is, area gangs are trying to get away from violence. The bad news is, it's because they want to increase drug sales.
* Henry Louis Gates Jr., on why black America has a problem being critical with itself.
* TiVo users run afoul of the NFL, but not for the reasons you think.
* Local: goodbye (again) Terrapin Taco. (Courtesy Callico.)
* The myth and reality of nanotechnology.
* Utah inadvertently becomes ideal site for genetic research.
* Finally, Paul Oakenfold hits reality TV.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.
The quest for Germany's most beautiful word.