-Rep. Jim McGovern
LAZY FRIDAY NEWS:
* Metro halts sales of SmarTrip, because they can't get their shit together.
* Richard Cohen looks back on five deaths, and our forgotten terrorist panic.
* How awesome is this? Cassini sees lightning on Saturn.
* Will we one day hear Queen Victoria and Abraham Lincoln?
* Britain's online guide to best and worst public toilets.
* Looking at why chicks dig Myst.
* The BBC presents quotes from the battle of the sexes.
* The Welsh, now *they* know how to protest. (Courtesy Magistrate.)
"Catwoman, which opens tomorrow nationwide, achieves something I would not have thought possible. It made me think back fondly on Garfield."
-A. O. Scott