So. Bush hasn't outlined anything for his second-term yet. Guesses anyone?
Hourly pay not keeping pace with rising prices.
* NYTimes article describing the Israeli wall as proof that the war itself has won.
* Arabic newspapers comment on the chaos in Gaza. BBC analysis of the Gaza power struggle.
* CIA briefing small towns on terrorism.
* Huh. The anthrax investigation quietly continues.
* The 9/11 commission is readying its final report. Here's the Cliff's Notes version, in a graphic.
* BBC correspondent discusses the limits of international espionage.
* Charles W. Sweeney, the pilot of the plane that dropped an atomic bomb on Nagasaki, has died at age 84.
* New spate of political books offer different views on what's best for the country.
* Jeopardy!'s Ken Jennings is smart, but is he a genius?
A visit to a resort that specialized in lucid dreaming.
Good read: Anchorman is a reflection of the fake real news shows we have these days.
Donnie Darko returns to theaters.
The BBC presents ten things we didn't know this time last week.