-WashingtonPost.com article on Edwards' interesting ideas.
FRIDAY MORNING NEWS:
* Wait. How many planes have breached the DC no-fly zone? And how many hasn't the FAA identified?
* Conspiracy theory: is the capture of Osama bin Laden scheduled for the end of the month? (Courtesy, er, someone or other.)
* Cassini sends back some nice pics of Saturn's rings.
* European scientists plan a massive lab beneath the Alps.
* Sun storms race to the edge of the solar system.
* David Bowie pulls through emergency open-heart surgery.
* Hollywood just loves the 70's.