* A look at Games Workshop, the company that makes Warhammer and 40k miniatures.
* You have to admit, Turok Jacobus has a nice ring to it.
* And why didn't this make national news? Because it isn't sensational enough.
* Monkey talk!
* A quick Gencon releases report.
* Again, I have to back Bush on this new stance with Egypt. I just want it to hurt them more, and apply it to other problem countries to whom we give foreign aide.
* The Smithsonian struggles with its September 11 exhibit.
* Presidents and their golf.
* And finally, Joe Bob Briggs on porn.
Fortune Cookie: "Idleness is the holiday of fools."
MP3: the Cure, "Burn"
Quote: "Here at the Straight Dope, public service is our only goal." -Cecil Adams, The Straight Dope