Good analysis of how the Iraq occupation is eroding the central concepts of Bush's doctrine.
Magnificent: Fahrenheit 9/11 breaks a couple records on its way to number one for the weekend. (In related news, both Disney and White Chicks can go screw themselves.)
* So. The Cold War is pretty well over. What is NATO for, again?
* Bob Herbert wonders why the US is not even in the top ten worldwide for health care of its citizens.
* Jim Hoagland presents a 12 step program for Saudi Arabia.
* Maureen Dowd wonders if Cheney is just losing it.
* Fine Post editorial on the challenges of the Iraqi transition.
* Is there a discrepancy in how the CPA handled the money in Iraq?
* Thomas Friedman's last column for a few months, and the (overly optimistic) headlines he wants to read while he's away.
* An interview with Mr. Wizard.
* Summer camps try to figure out how to deal with bullies.
* Write your own joke here: The secret fashion power of lesbian style.
Avi Arad, the genius behind the Marvel comics movie explosion.
"If I paid attention to the Internet, I'd have a short life." -Avi Arad