Moon story goes mainstream, and the accusations start flying.
Today's most misleading headline: Largest ISPs Attack 'Zombies'
* Huge defense bill passes House with the $515 million for missile defense in tact.
* US won't seek immunity for its soldiers after all. Probably because it would never get passed.
* WashingtonPost.com summary of the torture/interrogation documents that are being bandied about these days.
* Interesting. Democrats file legal charges against Nader in Arizona.
* AOL employee sells 92 million user names to a spammer.
* Odd security alert at UMCP campus.
* Courtesy Norton: they may have the pistol used to assassinate Archduke Ferdinand.
* What words do linguists consider the hardest to translate?
* Lollapalooza canceled due to poor sales. I didn't even know it was still going on.
* So, what exactly goes into a $15 martini? (IMHO, crazy pills.)
Post special on "the summer of Jaws."
And ooOooh. A reprint of the Washington Post's original review of Jaws.