* As the handover draws near, the litany of mistakes will weigh heavy on the rememberence of the Iraqi invasion and occupation.
* Post analysis of the 9/11 commission report's impact on Bush's re-election campaign.
* Iraqi leader proposes amnesty for rebels. Washington must love that.
* Librarian takes a stand against the Patriot Act.
* Five robots win top honors in the hall of fame.
* Globalization - and pro wrestling - invade Bhutan.
* Ray Bradbury isn't pleased with the title of Michael Moore's new movie. (Courtesy Operative X.)
Got more news links? Drop it in the comments below.