(Also, a classic: why is the airport code for Chicago ORD?)
Must read: the seed of reform or rebellion take root in Saudi Arabia.
* General Sanchez directly approved of measures in Abu Ghraib. So, I guess these weren't just a couple of rogue soldiers then?
* Nifty: a journalist's new book about his tour in Iraq.
* I don't know, 9% of layoffs is still a pretty big number.
* Cassini completes its flyby of one of Saturn's moons.
* James Marsters to take on MacBeth?
* Morrissey speaks out against Bush.
* Wait. Rush Limbaugh has his last wedding officiated by... Clarence Thomas?