Turns our Tillman was killed by friendly fire in Afghanistan.
Bob Herbert looks at prison abuse here at home.
William Raspberry tracks the twenty-threereasons Bush has explained we went to war.
Iraq still ruled by anarchy.
* Iraq war now matching the body count of other small American wars.
* Sharon threatens to disband his cabinet if they don't agree with him.
* Ashcroft scolded for not doing his homework.
* Charles Krauthammer really doesn't like the new WW2 memorial.
* Baltimore native David Byrne has a lot to say.
* Weinsteins buy the rights for the new Moore movie.
Big and scary NYTimes article asks whatever happened to teenage romance?