Last night, despite a late start, got some NoVA s00shi with JubJub, then retired to her place to chat and watch Charade (i.e., the movie they remade into The Truth About Charlie.) Good stuff! I like both films for different reasons, but the original definitely wins the fashion award. And a young James Coburn! Scary.
This week has really been sort of a bitca. And tonight is bebesitting night; I hope she stays in good spirits. But I'm looking forward to...
The upcoming weekend:
* Tomorrow: trip to the zoo with bebe's day care. I get to meet all the other parents and the like. Could be fun. I'm hoping one or two of them are cool.
* Tomorrow night: the Kara-oke. Join us!
* Saturday: Heroclix tournament! I take on... GALACTUS.
* Saturday night: Justice League: Starcrossed. At last.
* Sunday: cookout at Norton's, then Deadwood.
* Monday: Good question!