New Yorker reports Rumsfeld backed the prisoner abuse.
Bush treads new ground with record-breaking fundraising. (Bonus: online tool for examining the spheres of influence.)
Postwar Iraq hasn't been a bonanza for American companies.
McCain and Lieberman pen "what must come next."
Pope to name six new saints.
* Israel to continue demolishing Palestinian homes.
* Thomas Friedman looks to the silent majorities in Israel and Iraq.
* Bipartisan dynamic duo trying to put some bite back into Congress.
* Justice Dept. still screwing up the Moussaoui case.
* Italian troops in Iraq were fired upon while they trying to release detainees who were victims of torture from the Iraqi police.
* The Post Ombudsman on showing or not showing horrific pictures in the paper.
* Bishop issues a new warning targeting the real enemy: Catholic voters.
* The new generation gap in Christianity: does a t-shirt serve Christ?
* US athletes abroad urged to show restraint.
* NYTimes.com looks back at 20 years of the Cirque de Soleil.
* Shrek 2 a big hit at Cannes. (And, yes, they've planned Shrek 3 *and* 4</a>.)