What are we paying the House for again?
Getting creative in the marketing of feminine hygiene products.
ABU GHRAIB AND IRAQ:
* Looking inside the secret world of interrogation.
* More evidence of widespread abuses in Iraq.
* Howard Kurtz, on how this scandal isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
* World Opinion Roundup, on how this looks overseas. And it isn't pretty.
* BBC Q&A on the abuse charges.
* Say what you will, war means jobs. And a perpetual war, in a recession...
* The world's poor are paying the price tag of the war on terror.
* Judge orders couple not to have children. Which I am pretty sure is unconstitutional. (Courtesy Dona Quixote.)
* Courtesy marag, the roller coaster ride of infertitlity treatments and the stress it puts the couple through.
* Tracking diseases years before they strike.
* Why is Dali still so popular after all these years?