1. "Walk in silence. Don't turn away, in silence."
Joy Division, "Atmosphere"
2. "If morning's echo says we've sinned, well, it was what I wanted now" [Pretenders cover]
Pretenders, "Angel of the Morning"
3. "Too much makes me lazy, not enough and it makes me crazy"
Chameleons UK, "Paper Tigers"
4. "She showed me a beach, gave me a peach, and pulled out the suntan lotion"
LL Cool J, "Going Back to Cali" (from the soundtrack to Less than Zero.)
5. "Pissing the night away, pissing the night away"
6. "You keep samin' when you oughta be changin'. Now what's right is right, but you ain't been right yet." [Megadeath cover]
Megadeth, "These Boots Are Made For Walking"
7. "He's a syndicated man with a cybernetic life, with an infoponic soul with his crucifying kind"
The Flow w/ Julie Cruise, "Artificial World"
8. "My fear is fading fast, been saving it all for you" [Marilyn Manson cover]
Marilyn Manson, "Like A Virgin"
9. "You ever have big dreams of makin' real cream? Big shot, heavy hitter on the mainstream"
Cypress Hill, "Rock Superstar"
10. "And you say, go slow, I've fallen behind." [Eva Cassidy cover]
Eva Cassidy, "Time After Time"
11. "be still be calm be quiet now my precious boy" [Leatherstrip cover]
12. "To a righteous cause he raised up the peoples, inspired them to labor and valorous deed." [translated]
The Soviet National Anthem, music by A. V. Aleksandrov, lyrics by Sergey Vladimirovich Mikhalkov. Yes, I know no one was going to get this one, but if they did, I would know they are *awesome* *forever.*
13. "Out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone"
Dream Theater cover of "Comfortably Numb"
14. "Nights such as this may find us here but once, so throw dreams away and never wish again"
Bella Morte, "the rain within her hands"
15. "This is your life, our time. When we are together, I need you forever"
Haddaway, "What Is Love?"
16. "And fighting time so hard I pray that this moment lasts forever."
VNV Nation, "Standing"
17. "You say although we broke, you still just wanna be friends" [Theatre of Tragedy cover]
Theatre of Tragedy, "Keep Me Hanging On"
18. "And every word I say falls flat on the floor I try to tell a joke, he's heard it before"
Josie and the Pussycats, "Pretend to be Nice"
19. "I welcome misery with pride takes turns in whipping me I bleed enjoy the fantasy and greed"
Razed in Black, "Oh My Goth!"
20. "Well the rock cried out I can't hide you the rock cried out"
Nina Simone, "Sinnerman" (from the soundtrack to The Thomas Crown Affair.)
Bonus: "I see you jockin' me. Tryin' to play like you know me."
Strongbad, "Everybody to the Limit [fhqwhgads]"