Likud party rejects Gaza pullout plan. Haw haw! Analysis of the Bush gamble gone awry.
Don't let Congress make voting irrelevant. "The biggest difference may be that most of us - more and more of us - have almost no chance of replacing our representatives at election time, which you'd think would be the defining characteristic of democracy."
* Former Iraqi detainees speak freely about abuse.
* In more grim news, the oceans are dying.
* Massachusetts has a new list of crazy death penalty 'safeguards.'
* Report shows bias and hate crimes against Muslims up dramatically.
* Supreme Court wins one against the administration's environmental "plan."
* Talking about Iraq with Vietnam vets.
* Is the US losing its dominance of science?
* Can Bill Gates's optimism save the world?
* More evidence touting the benefits of breastfeeding babies.
* The last Oldsmobile rolls off the line.
* Drew Carey Show quietly fades away.