* This just in: Iraqi sovereignty will be limited.
* Also, Paul Krugman reveals the shocking development that he was right.
* Hmmm, I wonder why they have problems finding a challenger for Putin.
* Also, I wonder why fewer people are choosing to move to Israel.
* "Nevertheless films about Jesus rarely draw large audiences in the Jewish state." Thanks BBC.
* American Idol may be fixed.
* Poverty still a major worldwide problem.
* For some reason, Sharon takes back his promise not to target Arafat.