Courtesy Dona Quixote, fundrace.org lets you see who is donating to which party. Very cool.
Also, the curious case of the British military cavers in Mexico.
* Two years later, Afghanistan remains a security nightmare.
* Is the new 'fetal harm' bill a subtle way of limiting reproductive rights? BBC asks the same question, but uses the word 'furore.'
* US Army suicides up in Iraq.
* Paul Krugman with the facts on Medicare projections.
* Bush's WMD joke wasn't that funny.
* Firsthand accounts from people who met bin Laden in person.
* Attention Shadowrunners: Israel unveils tiny, tiny drone planes.
* Nasca lines threatened.
* No link between abortion and breast cancer.
* Man, I wanna see this Byzantium art at the Met.
* The battle over picking and choosing cable channels.
* Russians bring back traditional pig racing.
A quick story which demonstrates why pro wrestling is awesome.
[Probably final news links post until after the Seattle trip.]