9/11 Testimony: analysis from the WPost and the NYTimes. (Also, quotes from the WPost and the BBC.) I may eventually track down transcripts.
The Bush administration just doesn't like empiricists.
Mars rover finds evidence of an ancient sea on Mars. The BBC has a Q&A on it.
* Nicholas Kristof sheds light on the Sudanese tragedy. (Warning: heartbreaking.)
* Both Bush and Kerry better explain their proposed spending increases.
* BBC special report on the worldwide migration boom. Also, world population growth slowing.
* Medicare cost estimates skyrocket.
* Watchdog group wants investigation into DeLay "charity."
* Debunking "Kerry's 350 tax increases."
* The Machiavellian Sharon.
* Morning Edition's Edwards changing jobs at NPR.
* Gene Weingarten, who rules, on gay marriage.
* Good read: Disney's new and delayed movie The Alamo is, well, in trouble.
Courtesy Ace, the photo of the day: KABONG.
"Actually, the reason most journalists are liberal - conservatives HATE this position - is that journalists tend to be better informed about public issues than most people."