Happy birthday to Peter Graves, who turns 78, and Brad Dourif, who turns 54.
More administration lies as mystery fax breaks scandal over Medicare bill.
Huge rock star Joel Achenbach talks about the Hubble, light, and Sedna.
Wait, *what* truce over not investigating House ethics charges?
* The great and growing divide between Europe and the US.
* Maureen Dowd on pride and prejudice.
* Thomas Friedman is no fan of the axis of appeasement.
* Former Guantanamo captive says he was a CIA informant.
* Why both candidates are sure to win the election in November.
* Poll suggests US still not popular overseas.
* DC needs to knock off this secret meeting crap.
* Study calls for reorganization at the Pentagon.
* London Book hopes for a winner with their Lit Idol contest.