Proof of Bush's support of gay rights.
Hypocrisy: Remember when the Bush administration complained about unnamed sources? Well, they're are at it again.
Good read: What about the proposed marriage defense amendment of 1912?
* GAO finds out more about Bush's plan to have government compete with the private sector.
* Howard Kurtz compares and contrasts SF mayor Newsom with Justice "10 Commandments" Moore.
* Bush faces a tough election-year challenge. As does Kerry, with the now-eight-month election.
* So, for a Kerry running mate, how about... Bill Clinton?
* Heh, chalk up one for the gun-control advocates.
* Howard Kurtz discusses whether or not reporters in a warzone should be armed.
* Feds plan to relax enforcement of Title IX.
* OMG WTF LOL BBQ. *Exactly* what college ball needed, *another* bowl game!
THIS JUST IN: Bush campaign ads to use 9/11 imagery. Jackass.