Bush ejects two of them 'science types' from his bioethics council.
Behind the curtain on the Taliban.
CBO questions Bush's economic forecasts, again.
* Augh. Rapes reported by servicewomen sharply on the rise.
* Weird. Columbine sheriff's officials had contact with the killers years before the massacre.
* New report disputes high school graduation rates.
* VA bill to limit contraception resources dies in committee.
* New cancer treatment drug approved, and it's cool. (Courtesy Operative X.)
* Post Editor's personal tale of heart surgery.
* Wired interview with the author of the Patriot Act (Courtesy Agent Black.)
* VeriSign sues ICANN. Weird.
* Spain has cool supercomputer plans.
* Reading between the lines: Gibson's cut of Passion shows his real intent.
* Straight Dope: who owns the major media outlets?