Will Eisner is back at work.
* Howard Kurtz on Nader, and the media's election predictions. Good read.
* The Most Awful news of the day is Ugandan rebels burning down a refugee camp.
* Runner-up is the second-largest city in Haiti falling to rebels.
* Ehrlich, Inc.
* Maureen Dowd on the new role of Laura Bush.
* Predictions of protestors for Republican convention in NYC.
* Schwarzenegger likes a bill to allow immigrant presidents. I bet.
* The creative confusion of technology stocks.
* How big will nanotechnology become? (Here's one theory. Heh.)
* Coming Thursday: a risky spacewalk.
* Observing the spectacle that the fashion industry has become.
* If life wasn't scary enough, now I'm worried about deadly clouds of carbon dioxide.