Majority of Americans believe Bush is lying.
"It is in the highest order of civic responsibility when you see a law that does not treat your citizens equally to make a stand."
"Demand for breast implants and lifts rose 584 percent in the last decade - a higher increase than any other cosmetic surgery, ahead even of slimming procedures like liposuction (up 333 percent) and tummy tucks (up 392 percent)."
Joel Achenbach asks, is DC ready to get Ugly?
* Israel won't go to the World Court to defend its wall. Here's a good BBC FAQ about the Israeli wall.
* OK, now the Russian candidate says he was kidnapped.
* Ashcroft, you ass.
* Trade deficit hits record new high.
* Questions over the Homeland Security budget.
* Interesting symbol for death penalty questions.
* Bush releases more, but won't release full military records.
* Paul Krugman on the real man behind the office of the Presidency.
* Bob Herbert says that Bush's treatment of his Guard duties show what he is really like.
* The Comcast/Disney merger talks causes ripples throughout the linked media industry.
* How big will these steroid charges be?
* This just in: when you're thirsty, drink. Also, too much salt is bad.