* Eve on the lam, keen.
* But, a glitch for Gunn's brain? Hmmm. I always figured he'd be the tie to the Senior Partners.
* I do like these government hunters.
* Oooh, Demon Research Initiative. Captured the sub... with the German research... on cutting open vampire brains, to control them. N.i.c.e.
* Wow, that is one roomy submarine. I mean, snazzy.
* Why did Wesley fall for Lawson hiding behind the door? Geez.
* But you know, Jason Lee is pretty good in this role.
* Yay Captain America reference!
* Heh. "Free virgin blood party." Who knew!
* OK, I love Nostoyev, but even more...
* YAY PRINCE OF LIES.
* Hee, "bathosphere."
* Also, yay depth charges. It's not a good submarine movie/show if we don't get depth charges.
* Etc., etc.
Oh. And. Next week...
GOOD CHRIST WHAT ARE THEY THINKING.
[The only possible saving grace here is the puppet episode is written and directed by Ben Edlund, so, fingers are crossed.]